Rode a bus for the first time here in California. It was interesting and fun experience!!!

I went to Wilshire to submit resume to Job Placement Agencies. Acutally, there was one who wanted me to teach the "html". Because the job that I am going to do (if I will accept it) is to make a website for a jewelry shop in Downtown LA (yup!!! It's in Downtown LA). But of course, I can not accept the job right now for some reasons (and considerations).
And oh... I met Ben in the first agency I went. We had our lunch in one of the pinoy restaurants in Vermont. After our lunch, Ben just dropped me in Wilshire because he had still an appointment with his dentist.
Finally, I watched "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory".
Johnny Depp gave justice to the role of "Willy Wonka". He was funny and humorous!!!

I am really amazed too with the eccentricities of Tim Burton --- he is weird and creative!!! Tim has a new animated movie coming out...

...it is entitled, "Corpse Bride".
The visual treatment is very much similar with "Nightmare Before Christmas".
Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham Carter are the lead characters' voice in that film.
Oh how I wish I could make a film someday --- a film that I will be proud of.
So those were my escapades yesterday... and I still look forward to ride a bus here in California!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment